As of January 1, 2020, the Nevada Certification Board (NCB) will no longer accept continuing education units that have not been preapproved by the NCB’s Curriculum and CEU Advisory Committee.
- To request NCB approval/endorsement for CEUs, please use the Education Approval Form
- For training and events that are free of charge to participants, there is no cost to apply for NCB CEU endorsement.
- For organizations/events that charge a registration fee for participants to acquire CEUs, the 2020 NCB continuing education approval application fees are:
- $20 for one training (calendar year 2020)
- $100 for five or more trainings (calendar year 2020)
About Nevada Certification Board
The Nevada Certification Board (NCB) provides the state of Nevada with a community and behavioral health workforce that is well trained, educated, and skilled in providing appropriate services.
As an affiliate member board of the International Certification and Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC), NCB ensures the public’s safety, enhances public funds accountability, and provides practitioner benefits, by applying rigorous standards for the professional certification and renewal of community and behavioral health workers.