As of January 1, 2020, the Nevada Certification Board (NCB) will no longer accept continuing education units that have not been preapproved by the NCB’s Curriculum and CEU Advisory Committee.
- To request NCB approval/endorsement for CEUs, please use the Education Approval Form
- For training and events that are free of charge to participants, there is no cost to apply for NCB CEU endorsement.
- For organizations/events that charge a registration fee for participants to acquire CEUs, the 2020 NCB continuing education approval application fees are:
- $20 for one training (calendar year 2020)
- $100 for five or more trainings (calendar year 2020)
About Nevada Certification Board
The Nevada Certification Board (NCB) provides the state of Nevada with a community and behavioral health workforce that is well trained, educated, and skilled in providing appropriate services.
As an affiliate member board of the International Certification and Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC), NCB ensures the public’s safety, enhances public funds accountability, and provides practitioner benefits, by applying rigorous standards for the professional certification and renewal of community and behavioral health workers.
We are currently updating our Public Registry of NCB Certified Professionals.
If you have questions about NCB Certified Professionals, please feel free to email us at email@example.com