As of January 1, 2020, the Nevada Certification Board (NCB) will no longer accept continuing education units that have not been preapproved by the NCB’s Curriculum and CEU Advisory Committee.
- To request NCB approval/endorsement for CEUs, please use the Education Approval Form
- For training and events that are free of charge to participants, there is no cost to apply for NCB CEU endorsement.
- For organizations/events that charge a registration fee for participants to acquire CEUs, the 2020 NCB continuing education approval application fees are:
- $20 for one training (calendar year 2020)
- $100 for five or more trainings (calendar year 2020)
• NCB Certified Community Health Worker I
• NCB Certified Community Health Worker II
• NCB Certified Peer Recovery and Support Specialist
• NCB Certified Prevention Specialist
$20 for one training / $100 for five or more trainings
If your organization would like to have a training or an event approved for continuing education units/hours for any of the above listed NCB certifications, please complete one of the following options:
Download (above) and complete the NCB Education Approval Application and return it by mail with a check or money order for $20/100 to:
Download (above) and complete the NCB Education Approval Application and return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and then complete the online payment form below:
Pay for one training - $20
Pay for five or more trainings - $00