As an Individual or Organizational Member of the Nevada Behavioral Health Association you receive access to the following services:
- Weekly round-up highlighting current trends and advances in the field of Behavioral Health.
- Group discount at Redwood Toxicology Laboratory
- Continuing webinar services on topics relevant to the field of substance abuse prevention, treatment and recovery.
- Agency-Based Clinical Trainings, including
- Evidence-Based Practices
- Engaging Clients in Treatment &
- Clinical Documentation
- Peer Reviews: agency-based reviews and consultation conducted by professional, fellow members to assist in providing helpful, hands-on feedback for your organization
- Support and Training on Organizational Policies and Procedures
- Continuing Webinar Series on topics relevant to the field of substance abuse and treatment.
- A Forum of Information from Fellow Nevada Behavioral Health Association Members